The Division of Occupational Health focuses on the promotion and restoration of health, prevention of illness and injury, and protection from occupational and environmental hazards.
Occupational Health provides the following services:
Audiometric (hearing) tests
- Counselling on the reduction of workplace health and safety risks
- Health monitoring and assessment
Human blood/body fluid exposure protocols
- Infectious agent exposure follow-up
- Medical advice for animal handlers
- Medical surveillance
Respiratory Protection Program
- Flu prevention guidelines
Contact Occupational Health.