Safety Systems and Standards
The Safety Systems and Standards Division provides leadership, technical expertise and support to assist University faculty, staff and students in their injury reduction and regulatory compliance efforts.
Our services include the following:
- Health and safety system implementation, assessment and improvement
- Legislative scanning and interpretations
- Policy and procedure development
- Corrective/preventive action and control measure recommendation
- Injury, incident and concern investigations
- Health and safety communications
- Safety committee support and team building
Contact Safety Systems and Standards.